11GQ w/Sally Zogry
11 Good Questions with:
Downtown Lawrence, Inc.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What do you value most in your friends?
Loyalty, a sense of humor, and the ability to listen.
3. What natural gift would you most like to possess?
An affinity for mathematics.
4. Who, dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with?
My parents, who are both deceased.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
It's a tie between f*ck and sh*t.
6. Who would you like to see on a banknote?
Any of the myriad women scientists and inventors who haven't been given credit for their work. George Washington Carver, who is a role model for excellence in habits, accomplishments, talents, morals, and ethics.
7. If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
A dragonfly, although they don't live very long. I love their magical and transformative nature.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
If I had to do things over I would be a mechanical engineer. However - math . . . therefore I am the executive director of Downtown Lawrence, Inc.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
President of the United States or any country, really.
10. What quality do you most admire in a person?
It's a tie - resilience and positivity.
11. What is your motto?
I get knocked down but I get up again.
For More Info: