11GQ w/George Diepenbrock
11 Good Questions with:
Lawrence-Douglas County Public Health
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What do you value most in your friends?
A sense of humor, kindness and understanding.
3. What natural gift would you most like to possess?
Probably singing or painting – the natural ability to convey beauty to others.
4. Who, dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with?
Jackie Robinson or Buck O’Neil
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Dammit — it looks funny in a text, except when someone says it to me.
6. Who would you like to see on a banknote?
I’ll be glad when the Harriet Tubman $20 bill comes out. That seems hard to beat.
7. If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
A family dog, often beloved and included on trips.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
NFL general manager
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Cold calling sales. I’m more comfortable creating content for people to engage with. I respect those who have the gift though.
10. What quality do you most admire in a person?
11. What is your motto?
Stolen and modified from Jim Rohn: “Have something good to say. Say it well. Find someone who can use it.”